University of Surrey 

For Alumni and Supporters

Transcripts & certificates

If you require a copy of your degree certificate or a transcript please email with your name, course studied and year graduated and they will be able to help you.

The University can no longer accept reference requests or education verification requests via email, telephone or fax from third parties. This includes any potential employers. The process for alumni remains the same. All reference requests and education verification requests from external third parties will be managed through Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD) and their online verification service. Please visit HEDD –  

Former students requesting replacement certificates, additional copies of transcripts or letters confirming awards (including DOATAP) can use the following link to pay for services first: 

Further information can be found here.